"Have been visiting Guernsey since 1975. This is the best cottage we have ever stayed at – beautiful gardens, cottage immaculately clean and so comfortable"
“Very comfortable, clean cottage with superb bedding which makes all the difference. Lovely gardens, quiet and peaceful.”
Our three luxury cottages, Vraic, Cider and Parsnip, are set within the award winning gardens of our old Guernsey farmhouse. All the accommodation is of a high standard, furnished in country style to create a fresh and welcoming atmosphere and provide every comfort.
Each cottage has fitted carpets in lounge and bedrooms, full central heating and widescreen satellite television / DVD & CD systems. All have fully integrated kitchens with cooker, hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave and are fully equipped with good quality cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery etc. The modern bathrooms all have baths with power showers above.
The three cottages are named after the three traditional pursuits of our area – vraic (seaweed) gathering, cider making and parsnip growing.
This year Vraic and Cider were awarded Gold accolades, recognising the exceptional quality displayed within their individual Star rating bands.
Vraic * * * *(Sleeps 2)
* Twin bedroom. Lounge, separate kitchen with dining area. Bathroom. Free WiFi.
Cider * * * *(Sleeps 4-5)
Two large double bedrooms, one with double bed, one with twin beds. Lounge with dining area. Separate kitchen. Bathroom. Free WiFi.
Parsnip * * * * *(Sleeps 2-3)
Large twin bedroom*. Spacious lounge. Separate kitchen with dining area. Bathroom. Free WiFi.
* The twin beds in Vraic and Parsnip can be linked together to make large doubles.
"Thank you for a very warm welcome, the wine, the flowers, the fresh asparagus - Mille Fleurs has exceeded our expectations and we will return."
Facilities offered to our guests include:
- Personal friendly service
- Fresh flowers and complimentary wine on arrival
- Linen. All bed linen, towels and tea towels changed weekly
(Please bring your own beach towels)
- 24 hour laundry service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping service
- Comprehensive information folder and local restaurant guide
- Free DVD library
- Barbeque facilities
- Fresh herbs and complimentary fruit and vegetables from the garden in season
- Cot and high chair available at no extra charge
- Babysitting by arrangement
- Car and cycle hire (Private car park in the grounds)